You can learn to price your art without all the drama, doubt and second-guessing!
In this 90-minute, workshop I'll teach you everything you need to know about pricing your art for both sales and profit. Whether you're a beginner, emerging artist, or have been selling your art for years, this workshop will be a gamechanger for you.
Inside this workshop, I’ll teach you:
- 7 Factors that Determine Art Pricing
- An Easy Pricing Formula for Pricing Your Art
- How to Make a Profit on Every Sale
- 5 Keys to Creating a Pricing Strategy
- Why Fear of Raising Your Prices is All In Your Head
- My Biggest Pricing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
I’ll also be covering important topics including:
- Why Uniqueness Commands Higher Prices
- How to Price for Retail, Wholesale & Consignment
- Perception Influences Pricing
- Accounting for Packing, Shipping & Taxes
- Where to Start If You’ve Never Sold Anything
- How to Create Multiple Price Points
- Knowing When to Increase Your Prices
- Whether or Not to List Prices on Your Website
- Discounts vs Bonuses
- and much more...
I want to make sure you have exactly what you need to confidently price your art.
About Matt Tommey
Matt is an artist and entrepreneur from Asheville, North Carolina having personally sold hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own artwork over the years.
As an internationally known Christian speaker and author of multiple books, Matt mentors artists around the world from a uniquely Christian perspective through his Created to Thrive Artist Mentoring Program and The Thriving Christian Artist podcast.
In 2009, God called Matt to "raise up an army of artists to reveal His glory all over the earth." Since then, Matt has given his life to helping artists thrive spiritually, creatively and financially through creating live events, resources and online opportunities that equip artists to live the life they were divinely designed to live in the Kingdom.
As an artist, Matt's work has been featured in many magazines, shows and exhibitions and is mostly commissioned by private clients for luxury mountain and coastal homes around the country. In 2011, Matt was recognized by the Smithsonian American Art Museum's Renwick Gallery as an American Artist Under 40 and in 2018 was recognized as one of the Best Artist Mentors in the country by Professional Artist Magazine.